Fire breaks out in Kolkata shop; no casualties
A fire broke out at a footwear shop in Khidderpore in the city on Friday evening but there was no casualty. Fire brigade sources said two fire tenders put out the blaze in about 30 minutes. The fire broke out at around 7.20 pm. Fire brigade personnel cordoned off the site and prevented the blaze from spreading to nearby shops in the congested locality in south-western parts of the city. The fire was suspected to have been caused by a short circuit.
(With inputs from agencies.)
- 2.5 cr families were without electricity in 2014; we have
- Laggards Chennayin FC look to salvage pride against FC Pune City in ISL
- Indian Railways seek to improve safety, capacity creation with highest budget
- UPDATE 1-Chastened German city rethinks plan for sausage museum on ex-Nazi camp site
- Approx Rs. 50,000 crore saves in electricity bills with LED bulbs: Finance Minister