KCR will soon start preparations for 'non-Congress, non-BJP' govt: TRS
KCR, as the Chief Minister is popularly known, has advocated a third alternative to bring about a "qualitative change in the country and its politics" and also to see to it that the benefits of welfare and development schemes being implemented in Telangana become available to all people in the country, he said.
"Accordingly, KCR would soon take up the work of forming a third alternative, a federal alternative without the Congress and BJP," he said addressing a gathering in his Assembly constituency of Sircilla.
Rama Rao has recently been appointed the party's working president as KCR would be working on national politics. Rama Rao also said the TRS should be made an unconquerable force in the days to come.
(With inputs from agencies.)
- BJP leader shot dead by unidentified assailants in Bihar's Aurangabad
- Karnataka CM H D Kumaraswamy releases audio clip and claims BJP leader B S Yeddyurappa is luring MLAs to topple his government.
- BJP trying to topple my govt, with knowledge of PM Modi: Karnataka CM
- BJP Karnataka chief Yeddyurappa dismisses as 'fake' audio clips on 'toppling game' released by CM H D Kumaraswamy.
- All you need to know about Thai princess who is set to enter politics