Speaking at a press briefing, Bourita said the signing of these agreements will strengthen the legal framework governing the relations between the two countries. For her part, the Indian foreign minister stressed that India is committed to developing bilateral relations with Morocco.
India, Morocco sign agreements on bilateral cooperation
External Affairs Minister Sushma Swaraj and Moroccan Foreign Minister Nasser Bourita on Monday signed four agreements to cement bilateral cooperation. The two foreign ministers inked four memorandums of understanding (MoUs) in the areas of security, housing, investments and youths, Xinhua news agency reported.
READ MORE ON : XinhuaSushma Swarajforeign ministernews agencyyouthsSwarajofficialscountriesMoroccanministersSaadeddine El OthmaniIndianareasNasser Bourita
- 40 including transport officials under probe in links with Genoa bridge collapse
- PM to inaugurate Noida City Centre-Noida Electronic City section of Blue Line on Saturday: DMRC officials.
- Italian govt wants replacement of central bank top officials
- UN rights team will seek to meet with Govt officials during visit to Venezuela: OHCHR
- Mizoram Cabinet approves proposed liquor prohibition bill - officials