18 Delhi-bound trains delayed due to fog - Indian Railways
It was a cold and foggy Tuesday morning in Delhi as the minimum temperature was recorded at 7 degrees Celsius, three notches below the season's average, the weather office said. There is possibility of light to moderate rain over the next three days and a decrease and increase in the maximum and minimum temperature, respectively.
"It will be partly cloudy with haze or smoke later in the day," an India Meteorological Department (IMD) official said. The maximum temperature was expected to hover around 21 degrees Celsius, which is two notches below the normal. The humidity at 8.30 a.m. was recorded at 95 per cent, unfavourable for pollutants to disperse.
The Indian Railways said as many as 18 Delhi-bound trains were delayed due to fog. Monday's maximum temperature was recorded at 22.3 degrees Celsius, a notch below the season's average and the minimum temperature was recorded at 7 degrees Celsius, three notches below the normal.
(With inputs from agencies.)
- Delhi court grants interim bail to Robert Vadra till Feb 16 in money laundering case.
- Delhi court directs Robert Vadra to appear before ED on February 6.
- Delhi court extends by 6 days ED custody of AgustaWestland scam accused Gautam Khaitan
- Dr Mahesh Sharma inaugurates Nationwide theatre festival BRM in New Delhi
- New Delhi, Feb 2 (PTI) These are the top stories from the northern region at 8.30 pm