Soccer-Bullet point previews of Premier League matches
* Only against Liverpool (81) have Newcastle United lost more matches in their league history than against Manchester United (80). Feb. 22, Monday Brighton & Hove Albion v Crystal Palace (2000) * Brighton have kept one clean sheet in their seven Premier League games against Palace (W2 D3 L2).Reuters | Updated: 18-02-2021 19:03 IST | Created: 18-02-2021 19:03 IST
Match-by-match facts and statistics ahead of the 25th round of Premier League fixtures from Feb. 19-22. All times GMT. Feb. 19, Friday
* Southampton have lost their last five home Premier League games against Chelsea. * Chelsea have won both of their away Premier League games under manager Thomas Tuchel – the last Chelsea boss to win his first three away league games was Carlo Ancelotti in 2009.
* Chelsea striker Timo Werner has been directly involved in more Premier League goals (10 – five goals and five assists) this season than any other player at the London club. Burnley v West Bromwich Albion (1500)
* Liverpool are unbeaten in their last 23 games against Everton in all competitions (W11 D12) -- their longest unbeaten run against an opponent. * Liverpool have not lost four successive Premier League matches since Dec. 2002.
* Spurs have lost four of their last five Premier League games (W1) -- as many as they had in their previous 28 (W14 D10 L4) * Spurs striker Harry Kane has scored 11 goals in 15 Premier League games against West Ham, only scoring more in the competition against Leicester City (14).
Aston Villa v Leicester City (1400) * Villa are looking to complete their first league double over Leicester since the 2003-04 campaign after winning 1-0 at the King Power Stadium earlier this season.
* Arsenal have failed to score in their last three home league games against City, losing each time. * City have scored at least three goals in each of their last three league games against London sides (3 v Chelsea, 4 v Crystal Palace and 3 v Spurs).
* Newcastle United have won one of their last 35 away league games against Manchester United (D9 L25). * Only against Liverpool (81) have Newcastle United lost more matches in their league history than against Manchester United (80).
* Brighton have kept one clean sheet in their seven Premier League games against Palace (W2 D3 L2). * Palace have won three of their last six away Premier League games against Brighton (D1 L2) -- as many as they had in their previous 35 away games (D10 L22).
(This story has not been edited by Devdiscourse staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)