Barcelona coach trains squad for Sociedad clash
Barcelona's head coach Ernesto Valverde could count on his full team with the exception of new signing Malcom on Friday for the final training session at the Sant Joan Despi ground ahead of the defending La Liga champion's away game against Real Sociedad.
The Brazilian forward, who joined Barcelona this year, was still recovering from a sprained ankle, reports Efe.
This absence should not trouble Valverde too much before Saturday's match at the Anoeta Stadium in San Sebastian as Malcom's fellow countrymen Arthur Melo and Philippe Coutinho rejoined the squad for the training session.
- Real Madrid leapfrog Atletico in La Liga with 3-1 derby win
- Barca give fresh hope to La Liga rivals after Bilbao stalemate
- Soccer-Five talking points from the weekend in La Liga
- Soccer-La Liga issues complaint over Bale's 'provocative' celebration in Madrid derby
- Soccer-Barca president says La Liga should play three games overseas