World Golf Ranking: Justin Rose and Brooks Koepka exchange positions again
England's Justin Rose and the United States Brooks Koepka have exchanged their positions again, as Rose returned to the No. 1 spot of the World Golf Ranking released on Monday, knocking Koepka down to second.
Rose had claimed the top spot after his victory at the Turkish Airlines Open, and then lost ground last week to Koepka, who dropped to the 12th place at the Dunlop Phoenix on Sunday after a two-year reign in Miyazaki, reports Efe news.
The rest of this week's top-10 remained unchanged, except for England's Tommy Fleetwood, who climbed one spot up to the ninth, and 10th placed US Rickie Fowler.
Further down the rankings, Englishman Danny Willett rocketed 186 places to be ranked world No. 90, following his victory at the DP World Tour Championship in Dubai.
The current golf rankings and points are as follows:
1. Justin Rose (England) 10.03 average points
2. Brooks Koepka (USA) 10.03
3. Dustin Johnson (USA) 9.19
4. Justin Thomas (USA) 8.77
5. Bryson DeChambeau (USA) 7.31
6. Francesco Molinari (Italy) 6.47
7. Rory McIlroy (Northern Ireland) 6.44
8. Jon Rahm (Spain) 6.40
9. Tommy Fleetwood (England) 5.97
10. Rickie Fowler (USA) 5.94.
(With inputs from agencies.)
Download The Devdiscourse News App for Latest News.
- READ MORE ON:
- World Golf Championships
- Official World Golf Ranking
- World Amateur Golf Ranking
- Miho Miyazaki
- Tsutomu Miyazaki
- Justin Fashanu
- Tour Championship
- current golf rankings
- England's Justin Rose
- World Golf Ranking
- placed US Rickie Fowler
- England's Tommy Fleetwood
- DP World Tour Championship
- Golf News
- IANS News