Paine shares light moment with media after long day on field
Australia had another long day in the field but their captain Tim Paine kept the lighted hearted humour going after day two of the fourth Test by answering a phone call, not his but a reporter's, in the middle of a press conference.
Paine, who has been involved in healthy banter throughout the series from behind the stumps, was game for a good laugh despite the team struggling in the ongoing Test.
"Tim Paine speaking. Who is it, sorry? It's Katie in Hong Kong. Who are you after?" he said, leaving the media persons in splits.
"No worries, I'll tell him to check his emails. Thanks Katie, cheers," he added.
During the Melbourne Test, Paine had asked Pant to babysit for him and his wife.
"Fancy that, Pantsy? Extend your little Aussie holiday. Can you babysit? I'll take the wife to the movies one night and you'll look after the kids," Paine said while sledging Pant at the Melbourne Cricket Ground.
- Maha man kills wife, sleeps beside corpse before surrendering
- Naidu drags Modi's wife name for comments on son Lokesh
- Man sets wife, infant on fire after quarrel in Telangana, held
- Vadra emotional message to wife Priyanka on first political rally
- Robert Vadra hands over wife to 'India' in heartwarming social media post