Cricket-Windies' Gabriel banned for four ODIs over "personal abuse"
Gabriel's remark was not audible to television viewers but according to Sky Sports the England captain was heard replying to the bowler: "Don't use it as an insult. There's nothing wrong with being gay". The charge was under article 2.13 of the ICC's code of conduct, which relates to the personal abuse of a player, player support personnel, umpire or match referee during an international match. (Reporting by Hardik Vyas in Bengaluru; Editing by Ken Ferris)
- UPDATE 1-Golf-Officials clarify rule after players left confused
- Body pulled from wreckage of football player Sala's plane
- Report: Bucks trade for Mirotic in three-player deal
- Report: Magic, Lakers players to meet following Davis fiasco
- Former India pacer Amit Bhandari attacked by rejected U-23 player during practice match