Report: Bengals, Grantham talk for second time
The Cincinnati Bengals and Todd Grantham are meeting for a second time to discuss the team's defensive coordinator position, according to multiple reports. Grantham, currently the defensive coordinator at Florida, was viewed as the leading candidate to join new coach Zac Taylor's staff, per NFL Network.
Grantham, 52, coached in the NFL from 1999-2009, including three years as the defensive coordinator of the Cleveland Browns from 2005-07. He has been in the college ranks since 2010, holding coordinator jobs at Georgia (2010-13), Louisville (2014-16) and Mississippi State (2017) before joining the Gators in 2018.
ESPN also reported that the Bengals have been granted permission by the Los Angeles Rams to interview cornerbacks coach Aubrey Pleasant for the defensive coordinator job. --Field Level Media
- Swiggy acqui-hires Bengaluru-based startup for skills and expertise of staff
- Satin Creditcare Network reports 51 pct jump in net profit during Q3
- UPDATE 1-US warns European allies not to use Chinese gear for 5G networks
- Rules for building 5g network in Germany to be clear says economy minister
- UPDATE 2-US warns European allies not to use Chinese gear for 5G networks