Facebook's photo-sharing social network Instagram down for some users
Facebook Inc's photo-sharing social network Instagram is down for some users, according to DownDetector.com, a website which monitors outages. DownDetector.com showed that there were over 32,000 incidents of people reporting issues with Instagram.
The photo-sharing social network started having issues at 7:21 p.m. ET on Monday (0021 GMT Tuesday), according to the DownDetector.com. Instagram and Facebook did not immediately respond to requests for comment.
(With inputs from agencies.)
- 6 people die as 9 coaches of Seemanchal Express derail in Bihar
- People News Roundup: Assault report '100 per cent factual', says 'Empire' actor Smollett
- Railway Minister announces Rs 5 lakh ex gratia to kin of those killed in Bihar rail accident, Rs 1 lakh each to grievously injured people.
- PM Modi expresses deep anguish over death of people in Bihar train mishap
- BJP launches month-long exercise seeking people's views to prepare its manifesto