UPDATE 1-Facebook's Instagram is down for some users
Facebook Inc's photo-sharing social network Instagram on Monday said its network was down for some users. "We're aware of an issue causing Instagram to be down for some users right now," an Instagram spokeswoman said. "We're working quickly to fix this." The statement did not specify the number of people affected by the outage or the places where the network was down.
DownDetector.com, a website which monitors outages, showed that there were over 32,000 incidents of people reporting issues with Instagram at its peak but that figure quickly dropped to about 400 reports. The photo-sharing social network started having issues at 7:21 p.m. ET on Monday (0021 GMT Tuesday), according to the DownDetector.com.
(With inputs from agencies.)
- Over 23,000 people flee to Al Hol camp, since fighting escalate in Hajin in Dec
- Russia seizes Japanese boat with 10 people on board: Official
- Reuters People News Summary
- Naidu slams BJP govt over budget; claims it has disappointed people
- US detaining 129 Indian students sparks debate; eminent people, media raise questions