Equity indices open in green ahead of RBI board meet, Sensex gains over 190 pts.
The Nifty50 of the National Stock Exchange (NSE) opened at 10,731.25 after closing at 10,682.20 on Friday.
It opened at 34,846.19 from its previous close at 34,812.99 on Friday. At 9.22 a.m., it traded at 35,647.23 higher by 190.07 points or 0.54 per cent.
The Nifty50 of the National Stock Exchange (NSE) opened at 10,731.25 after closing at 10,682.20 on Friday. It was trading at 10,730.30 during the morning trade session, up 48.10 points and 0.45 per cent.
(With inputs from agencies.)
- Hawks ride 5-goal third past Oilers
- Aussie dollar slumps after central bank opens door to possible rate cut
- Facebook to incentivise its employees on how they contribute to social causes
- Centre, Naveen Patnaik govt in Odisha not working for farmers, tribals, dalits: Rahul Gandhi.
- Centre bans J-K separatist group Tahreek-ul-Mujahideen, its manifestations