HMSI crosses 25 million scooter sales
The company had first launched a scooter model in the country in 2001.
"From achieving 10 million sales mark in 13 years, Honda added additional 10 million customers in just next three years," HMSI said in a statement.
Besides, it added the next 5 million units within one year, it added.
"Over the years, love and trust of customers for Honda scooters have kept growing and taking this motivation ahead, Honda firmly aims to lead the next wave of scooterisation which has already started in tier-II and tier-III towns," HMSI Senior Vice President - Sales and Marketing Yadvinder Singh Guleria said.
HMSI, which is a leader in the scooter segment with a market share of around 57 per cent, sells a range of scooters including Cliq, Activa and Grazia.
(With inputs from agencies.)
- Golf-Boutier Vic Open win ends long French drought on LPGA Tour
- Visiting Mars next frontier in space: Ex-astronaut Duke
- Trump perpetuates xenophobia: Addresses rally in frontier town El Paso
- "Border buster" shows why frontier matters so much in debate over Brexit deal
- Man City owners purchase Chinese third-tier club