Economic capital framework virtually finalised, says Subhash Chandra Garg
"Hopefully soon, it will be announced," he said on the sidelines of an event here.
(With inputs from agencies.)
- Embattled Maduro govt blocks humanitarian aid into crisis-hit Venezuela
- Govt's goal to end TB by 2025 "tough" and "very stretching": The Global Fund
- Reform of vocational training to be priority for Govt in 2019 says PM Ardern
- BJP trying to topple my govt, with knowledge of PM Modi: Karnataka CM
- SC orders Tejashwi Yadav to vacate govt bungalow, fines Rs 50,000 for wasting judicial time