Usha Martin said Tuesday its consolidated net loss narrowed to Rs 35.46 crore in the October-December quarter of 2018-19 from Rs 111.07 crore in the year-ago quarter. Total income during the quarter under review grew to Rs 630.88 crore from Rs 509.85 crore during the October-December quarter of 2017-18, Usha Martin said in a BSE filing.
Usha Martin net loss narrows to Rs 35 cr in Oct-Dec
READ MORE ON : Usha MartinproducercompanyThe Western ProducerworldTelevision producerIndiawire rope manufacturersThe Producers
- World Bank chief calls climate change 'key problem', pledges to solve it
- Young people in world lightning rod for change says UN chief at Youth Forum
- Graeme Smith feels Australian cricket needs Warner in World Cup more than ever
- Serial producers get notice over poll code violation by promoting govt schemes
- Tata Sponge Iron acquires Usha Martin's steel business for Rs 4,094 crore