IHCL takes over management of iconic Goa five star hotel
The IHCL said it has a special relationship with Goa since 1974 when Taj Fort Aguada Resort & Spa, India's first beach resort opened its doors and firmly established Goa on the global map. "Iconic properties like Cidade de Goa under a management contract with Fomento Resorts and Hotels Ltd., promoted by the illustrious Timblo family will further strengthen IHCL's position as the most iconic and profitable hospitality company," Puneet Chhatwal, Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer, IHCL said in the statement.
The Fomento Group are the promoters of Cidade de Goa. Anju Timblo, Managing Director, Fomento Resorts and Hotels Ltd, said: "We are very excited with our partnership with IHCL, with its highly recognized portfolio of brands. With this association, Cidade de Goa and the new development will achieve its full potential and pave the way for a successful and mutually beneficial collaboration for many years to come. Together with IHCL, we look forward to promoting the 'Goanness' of Goa."
- Soccer-Fulham clash to test Man United's character, says Solskjaer
- Oreo the Raccoon, model for 'GOTG' character Rocket, has died
- Defunct Kingfisher Airline promoters prevented shares worth over Rs 7,500 crore for use in settling bank claims (Investigation - Part 3)
- Louis-Dreyfus vows 'Veep' character true to self until the end
- I'm a risk taker and enjoy unusual characters: Lisa Ray