GoAir's CEO Cornelis Vrieswijk resigns
According to the company, nominations and remunerations committee at its meeting on February 8, accepted Vrieswijk's resignation. "At the nominations & remunerations committee meeting held by the board on February 8 2019, Cornelis Vrieswijk (Cor), the Chief Executive Officer of GoAir expressed his desire to relocate to Amsterdam since his family was not wishing to settle in Mumbai," the company said in a statement.
"The board understood his compulsions to move back and accepted his reasoning to move on."
- Comedy show "Modern Family" renewed for 11th, final season
- Bindu, a Dalit Hindu women and her family facing social boycott. Her mother received death threat: Indira Jaising to SC.
- Priyanka Gandhi says 'I stand by my family' as Vadra faces ED summons
- Vodafone Idea posts Rs 5,005-cr loss for Oct-Dec; total income at Rs 11,983 cr in the quarter: company filing.
- Pandalam royal family slams TDB for change in opinion to support women entry