DHFL's Joint MD, CEO Harshil Mehta resigns
The company said that owing to full-time engagement with other assignments within the company, Harshil Mehta has expressed his desire to resign from the position of Whole Time Director from the Board of Directors of the Company with immediate effect. DHFL said that the Board of Directors of the company accepted Mehta's resignation from the Board with effect from February 13, 2019.
DHFL also informed of Sunjoy Joshi's appointment as an Independent Director and Srinath Sridharan as a Non-Executive Director of the company. However, it remains subject to receipt of requisite approvals from the regulatory authorities, the company added.
- Five suspected Abu Sayyaf militants surrender to authorities: Philippine police
- Saudi authorities face allegations of torture of detained activists
- NGT panel unhappy over unsatisfactory response from UP authorities on Yamuna cleanup
- British man's lawyer in touch with US authorities as authorities detain 21 Savage
- UPDATE 3-U.S. authorities probe California plane crash that killed 5