Hyundai Motor India successfully strengthens ‘Door-Step Advantage’ initiative
Hyundai Motor India Ltd, the country's second largest car manufacturer and largest exporter since inception, has successfully strengthened the 'Door-Step Advantage' initiative to more than 475 locations across India using over 500 two-wheelers. To realize Hyundai's after-sales service motto of 'Right Here, Right Care' – this initiative will further assure customer Happy Life by providing best customer support.
Speaking about the success of this innovative initiative, Mr. S. Punnaivanam, VP - National Service, Hyundai Motor India Ltd. said, "Hyundai is a caring brand and as a lifetime partner and beyond, Hyundai has always emphasized on best service support for its customers. The Door-Step Advantage makes the entire service experience fast, seamless & hassle-free strengthening customer trust."
'Door-Step Advantage' emphasizes on providing customer support for minor repairs, Dry Wash and Car Detailing (such as Exterior and Interior beautifications) at the location of their choice. Customers can also avail of this convenience through online booking & payment. Such customer-centric approach has helped Hyundai Motor India to retain J D Power CSI No. 1 Rank for two consecutive years, 2017 and 2018, amongst Mass Market Brands.
(With inputs from agencies.)
- This is Satyagraha and I'll continue till country is saved: Mamta Banerjee
- Mamata to continue her "Satyagraha" till country, its Constitution are "saved"
- Children escape to countryside in Mongolia due to fear of harmful winter smog
- My 'satyagraha' will continue till country is saved: Mamata Banerjee
- Kolkata incident threat to federal political system of country: Rajnath Singh