Dive! Tutukaka is New Zealand's largest Dive-Charter operator, covering Northland's east coast with a fleet of seven charter vessels. The awards judges praised the company for having a clear strategy for sustainable growth.
"This growth is being achieved whilst caring for our local marine environment and managing their environmental footprint," they said.
Westpac NZ Head of Commercial and Agribusiness, Mark Steed, says the Growth Grants are a way of celebrating and supporting up-and-coming businesses, regardless of their industry, location, or whether they're a Westpac customer.
"Every year we're blown away by the passion, ingenuity and work ethic of regional Kiwi enterprises," he says.
"When a business is growing in a sustainable manner, it contributes not just to the local community but to a better New Zealand as well".
The six regional finalists across New Zealand are:
• Dive! Tutukaka – Auckland/Northland
• Pacific Collections – Waikato/Bay of Plenty
• Zeffer Brewing Limited – Central North Island
• Fix and Fogg – Wellington and Lower North Island
• Jeuneroa – Canterbury Tasman and West Coast
• Hunter & Craig Building and Design – Otago/Southland