Wanted to bring latin music, culture to wider audience: J Balvin
Latin Grammy Award-winner J Balvin, who reached global popularity with the number "Mi Gente", says he wanted to create a song for everyone and at the same time wanted to bring Latin culture to a wider audience.
Talking about "Mi Gente" which resonated among many, Balvin told IANS in an E-mail interview from Colombia: "First-off, I will be forever grateful to Willy William, for creating a beat that I instantly connected with and I knew would captivate the world."
Balvin, who has previously collaborated with popular names like Beyonce and Cardi B, has now come out with a new track "Reggaeton", which pays an ode to the genre and its artistes.
- Govt should promote Indian classical music among students: Mahadevan
- CBI-Bengal row creates ruckus in Lok Sabha; adjourned twice
- Liam Neeson says he once wanted to kill a black guy with cosh after friend's rape
- Opposition creates ruckus in UP assembly throws paper balls during Governor address
- Scientists create baits to detect any infection in humans, disease surveillance to improve