Britney Spears postpones Las Vegas residency due to father's illness
Pop star Britney Spears has postponed her new "Domination" show in Las Vegas due to her father's recent illness.
"I don't even know where to start with this, because this is so tough for me to say. I will not be performing my new show Domination. I've been looking forward to this show "However, it's important to always put your family first… and that's the decision I had to make. A couple of months ago, my father was hospitalised and almost died. We're all so grateful that he came out of it alive, but he still has a long road ahead of him... And seeing all of you this year, so doing this breaks my heart," Spears wrote.
- Trading likely to remain subdued in Asian markets due to Lunar New Year holidays
- Year of the Pig: China ushers in Lunar New Year with prayers and family feasts
- Anna lost 4.3 kg weight in 7 days; Fadnavis, 2 union ministers meet Hazare to end fast
- Sensex jumps 72 points ahead of 3 days Monetary policy meet of RBI
- Srinagar-Jammu highway reopens partially for one-way traffic after days of blockage