Divine, Naezy collaborate with hip-hop star Nas
"Nas is my idol, I've looked up to him all my life. When I first heard his album 'Illmatic', it gave me the chills, I was inspired to tell my story. I saw him perform in Dubai recently" Divine said in a statement. He added: "I was shook and inspired all over again. I cannot digest that I'm on the same beat as him. Big shoutout to everyone that made this happen. And Naezy is back."
"NY se Mumbai" is the end credit song for "Gully Boy" , starring Ranveer and Alia Bhatt. Nas is an executive producer for the forthcoming film. Wayno said: "Working on 'NY se Mumbai', for me, was an affirmation of my understanding that hip-hop has a global reach, and cultures around the world are more similar than they are different."
- Australia's bowling coach Saker quits ahead of World Cup
- Steve Smith remains on track for World Cup in England post surgery
- Paul Greengrass, Tom Hanks expected to collaborate for "News of the World"
- Trump nominates David Malpass for World Bank president
- Underworld don Ravi Pujari threatens to kill Kerala MLA's son