Here’s how Hailey is helping Justin with his depression struggle
Washington D.C. [USA], Feb 14 (ANI): American singer-songwriter Justin Bieber, who is going through a bit of a rough patch, is leaning heavily on his wife Hailey Baldwin to help him in his struggle with depression.
“She's very involved in his plan of action and making decisions. She's the rock right now and he goes to her for everything. She listens and is always there for him,” the insider shared.
While everyone recently learned about Justin’s struggles, Hailey has been aware of his mental health for some time now.
The source added, “Hailey has known about his struggles for a long time. He has dealt with depression before and this is not new to her.”
"She doesn't want to see Justin struggle," the insider explained.
Justin opened up about his struggle with depression in an interview with Vogue recently and even went on to talk about his marriage to Hailey.
“Hailey's very logical and structured, which I need. I've always wanted security—with my dad being gone sometimes when I was a kid, with being on the road. With the lifestyle I live, everything is so uncertain. I need one thing that's certain. And that...is my baby boo,” Justin told the interviewer.
- UP BJP leader's father killed in road accident on Agra-Lucknow Expressway
- Students from abroad must come to India to study: Modi
- Nitin Gadkari administers pledge to people on 30th National Road Safety Week
- 4 family members from Manipur killed in road accident in Assam highway
- Gadkari claims Motor Vehicles Amendment Bill will reduce road accidents by 20 pct