PM Modi to inaugurate KMP Expressway today, will reduce burden of 50 thousand vehicles from Delhi
Earlier 53 kilometres of this expressway is already opened for the public, and after the opening of the entire highway on Monday, traffic on the highway of 136 kilometres will start. With this inauguration, there is a possibility of downfall in pollution in Delhi as around 50 thousands trucks entering the national capital will get a bypass route.
Earlier in a tweet, Khattar said, "In April 2016, 53 km of KMP expressway between Manesar and Palwal was opened to the people.
- Slight relief from cold in Punjab, Haryana
- Delhi HC directs Haryana to facilitate flow of clean water through Yamuna
- Delhi contributes 79 per cent to Yamuna pollution, Haryana tells HC
- Haryana CM ML Khattar alleges Mamata is playing with Constitution to hinder probe
- NGT directs Railways to check air pollution at Khori station in Haryana