INF treaty: Russia concerned over US plans to deploy advanced weapons in Europe
Russia would view such a deployment as a violation of the Intermediate-Range Nuclear Forces arms control treaty, Ryabkov said. He added that Moscow would like to save the INF treaty if the United States complies with it.
(With inputs from agencies.)
- US judiciary committee says Plans in place to have a subpoena ready if AG tries to evade queries
- MGF Developments plans to launch commercial, residential projects in Delhi NCR
- MGF draws up ambitious plans to launch comm, residential projects in Delhi NCR
- Questions rise over PM Modi's plans of Pandharkawada rally
- UPDATE 1-U.S., North Korea envoys plans more talks ahead of Trump-Kim summit