PM Modi to visit Jharkhand and Odisha on January 5
In Jharkhand, PM will unveil a plaque to mark the laying of foundation stone of revival of North Koel (Mandal Dam) project andKanhar Stone Pipeline irrigation system.
The Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi will visit Jharkhand and Odisha on 5th January 2019.
In Jharkhand, PM will unveil a plaque to mark the laying of foundation stone of revival of North Koel (Mandal Dam) project andKanhar Stone Pipeline irrigation system. He will inaugurate the collective e-grihapravesh of twenty-five thousand beneficiaries under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana through video conferencing. He will also address a public gathering.
The Prime Minister will unveil a plaque to mark the commencement of work for the development and conservation of Rasika Ray temple at the ancient fort, Haripurgarh. He will lay the foundation stone for the four laning of various National Highway projects and inaugurate six passports, Seva Kendra. He will also flag off the second passenger train from Tatanagar to Badampahar.
He will also address a public gathering at Baripada.
(With Inputs from PIB)
- National Highways to be laid foundation stone in Jalpaiguri by PM Modi on Feb 8
- Modi inaugurates national highway, High Court circuit bench in Bengal
- Jammu-Srinagar national highway remains close for 5th consecutive day
- Fresh landslides strike several places along Jammu-Srinagar National Highway
- One-way traffic continues on Jammu-Srinagar national highway