PM Narendra Modi to visit Jharkhand, Odisha on January 5
Prime Minister Narendra Modi will be visiting two states, Jharkhand and Odisha, on January 5, said an official statement by PMO on Friday. In Jharkhand, PM will unveil a plaque to mark foundation-laying for revival of North Koel (Mandal Dam) project and Kanhar stone pipeline irrigation system.
He will inaugurate the collective 'e-griha pravesh' of 25,000 beneficiaries under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana through video conferencing and address a public gathering as well. "Prime Minister will then reach Baripada, Odisha, where he will dedicate to the nation the Balasore-Haldia-Durgapur section of LPG pipeline project of IOCL and the Balasore multi-modal logistics park," the statement added.
The PM will unveil a plaque to mark the commencement of work for the development and conservation of Rasika Ray temple at the ancient fort, Haripurgarh.
According to the statement, Modi will lay the foundation stone for the four-laning of various national highway projects and inaugurate six passport seva kendras. He will also flag off the second passenger train from Tatanagar to Badampahar and address a public gathering at Baripada.
(With inputs from agencies.)
- J&K governor says former CM Mehbooba Mufti's statements need not be taken seriously
- EXCLUSIVE-Heavily indebted Lebanon promises quick reforms - draft policy statement
- Top Iraqi cleric rejects Trump's statements on US troops
- UPDATE 1-Lebanon commits to quick reforms, warns could be painful - draft policy statement
- US blocks proposed UNSC statement to condemn Israel's move to end TIPH mission