Three persons killed as car falls from river bridge in MP's Mandsaur
Three persons were killed and as many others injured when their car fell from a river bridge in Mandsaur district of Madhya Pradesh, police said Tuesday. The mishap took place between Dodiyamina and Kolva villages when the victims were returning home after attending a birthday party at a hotel on Monday night, Y D Nagar police station in-charge Vinod Kushwaha said.
The car driver apparently lost control over the wheels and as a result, the vehicle fell from the bridge on a dry bed of the Shivna river, he said. The deceased were identified as Ajit Chudawat (24), Usman (23) and Shahbaz Khan (24). The three injured persons were undergoing treatment at the Mandsaur district hospital, he added..
(With inputs from agencies.)
- Don McCullin 5 decades experience covering Vietnam war, starving African villages
- Over 5.5 lakh villages declared ODF: Secretary MDWS at Darwaza Band -Part 2 launch
- Polish archbishop to meet sexual abuse victims, says Catholics duty to report abuse
- Five-year-plan needed to develop villages: KCR
- KCR urge Sarpanches to ensure cleanliness, sanitation in villages