Man arrested for raping minor at public toilet in Delhi
The incident occurred on February 6 when Kailash spotted the minor girl, 5, at a public toilet and took her to his room, where he sexually assaulted her. After raping her, he threatened to kill her if she disclosed about the incident to her parents. The victim's parents work as labourers and stay at JJ Camp in Naraina.
"After returning from their work, they saw the girl bleeding. The victim's mother brought medicines from a government dispensary. However, when the victim's health started deteriorating, she took her to Deen Dayal Upadhyay hospital, where the doctors confirmed sexual assault," Deputy Commissioner of Police (West) Monika Bhardwaj said. "Later, the victim's parents reported about the incident to the police, following which the accused was arrested," she added.
- UPDATE 2-Body from plane wreckage identified as footballer Sala - UK police
- Soccer-West Ham hand evidence to police on racist abuse of Salah
- J-K: Efforts intensified to rescue 10 policemen trapped under snow avalanche
- Kolkata Police threatens defamation suit against Republic TV Editor Arnab Goswami, he refuses to be intimidated
- UPDATE 1-Rugby-Bastareaud back as France turn on power against England