Odisha chit fund scam: Panel says need 2-3 more years to identify all duped investors
Stating that 3.61 lakh small investors, around 50 per cent of the total, have been identified so far, Das said it may take 2-3 more years to identify the other victims. The state government had set up the one-man commission in July 2013 to verify and return deposits collected by different chit fund companies.
- Quadriga's owners death leaves thousands of investors in quandary
- Investors' sentiment hurt by weak German data; euro falls
- Maharashtra government decides to make virginity tests a punishable offence
- Investors fleeing Bengal due to Trinamool's extortion: Shivraj Singh Chouhan
- Delhi government launches Bike Ambulance Services