'Hotel fire could have been averted if management heeded our complaints'
His colleague Ashok Kumar, who skipped his flight and returned to the hotel after he came to know about the massive fire in the hotel, told IANS: "Six of our team members had booked rooms in the hotel two days ago as we were here for an official assignment in Uttar Pradesh's Gautam Buddha Nagar." "Four of us left the hotel at 3 a.m. in the morning. While leaving the hotel premises, Muralimohan alerted the hotel management and their staff about some fire smell.
- PM to lay foundation stone of green field Airport in Arunachal's Hollongi
- Poor visibility, heavy snowfall disrupt flight operations at Srinagar airport
- UP Budget: Ayodhya gets Rs 200 cr for new airport, Rs 101 cr for tourism
- Rome Ciampino airport temporarily shuts down operations after discovery of bombs
- 18 flights diverted from Delhi airport between 6 PM and 7 PM on Thursday due to bad weather: Airport official.