Jaish-e-Mohammed claims responsibility for IED blast targeting CRPF personnel in Pulwama, Jammu and Kashmir: officials.
READ MORE ON : Indian Railway Personnel ServicepersonnelCRPF OfficeCRPF Public SchoolJammu and KashmirKatra- Jammu and KashmirJaisheMohammedKendriya Vidyalaya CRPF NagpurCRPFEastern Railway zonePulwamaPostgraduate diploma
- Grenade attack injures security personnel in J&K's Budgam
- Will break backbone of terror in Jammu and Kashmir: Modi
- India and China armies conduct border personnel meet in east Ladakh
- Kin of slain security personnel gets Rs 2.5 lakh under 'Bharat Ke Veer' initiative
- Mobile internet services suspended in Jammu and Kashmir ahead of PM's visit