Centre tells SC 938 persons are at present detained in 6 detention centres in Assam. 823 declared as foreigners by tribunals.
READ MORE ON : Assam RiflesReservation in IndiaPersonal namePersons UnknownAssam PoliceCommunity centreGovernment of AssampersonsforeignersSCSouth CarolinaOld ageSeven PersonsCity centreForeigner registration in Indiadetention centresAssamSundar PichaiCall centreNational Green Tribunal Act
- Violence in Libya causes displacement of over 2,800 persons fleeing from fighting
- Delhi HC seeks Centre's response on Johnson & Johnson compensation plea
- SC refuses urgent listing of plea against HC order asking Centre to ban TikTok app
- BJD will play important role in govt formation at Centre:
- Satya Pal Malik killing of an RSS leader, PSO at health centre