Prime Minister Imran Khan questions India's allegations against Pakistan over Pulwama attack, says Islamabad wants stability not terror.
READ MORE ON : Imran AbbasPakistan ArmyFlag of PakistanPulwamaImran KhanPakistanIslamabad UnitedPresident of PakistanIslamabadPulwama districtBahria College IslamabadMasood AzharIndiaBlack DayIslamabad High CourtIan Botham
- Lost decade: 10 years on, Pakistan still reeling from notorious cricket attack
- Action of Congress and its allies after bombing of terror camp made people happy in Pakistan who clapped in glee: PMat Patna rally.
- At a time when our armed forces are fighting enemies across border and within India, some people are making statements to please Pakistan: PM.
- Pakistan halts ceasefire violations since Saturday night as it seeks to ease tensions
- Questioning of air strike by opposition leaders brought smile on Pakistan's face: BJP chief Amit Shah in Surat.