Maha govt to run Measles-Rubella vaccination program
Over 13.20 crore children have been administered the vaccine so far and 650 of them had reported side-effects, the report said. "The vaccine is safe and children will be kept under observation for an hour after they are administered it. The aim is to eliminate Measles and control Rubella by 2020," Sawant told reporters.
(With inputs from agencies.)
- What US communities think about usage of Taser amid increasing number of deaths
- Number of deaths by Taser increases as US debating its use
- Road accident deaths cross 13k mark in Maharashtra; most of them due to human error
- Swine flu deaths spike in Himachal, 16 so far this year
- Two deaths, 345 fresh swine flu cases reported in Andhra since Jan 1