Mueller probe 'close to being completed' - acting U.S. attorney general
"I've been fully briefed on the investigation and I look forward to Director Mueller delivering the final report," he said at a press conference on U.S. charges against China's Huawei Technologies Co Ltd. "Right now the investigation is I think close to being completed and I hope that we can get the report from Director Mueller as soon as possible."
(Reporting by Andy Sullivan; Writing by Lisa Lambert; Editing by Dan Grebler)
- US continues to be watchful of China’s developing relationships: Top commander
- US report on its WTO compliance 'inconsistent with facts': China
- SOTU: Trump targets China, says 'theft' of US jobs, wealth must 'come to an end'
- UPDATE 3-U.S.' Mnuchin, Lighthizer to hold talks next week in China -sources
- Glenmark Pharma ropes in Grandpharma to sell nasal spray Ryaltris in China