Reuters People News Summary
Following is a summary of current people news briefs. Comedian Roseanne, shunned since racist tweet, visits Israel
Roseanne Barr, the American comedian whose television show was canceled last year after she made a racist remark on Twitter, visited Jerusalem's Old City on Sunday as part of a tour of Israel. Barr arrived in Israel last week with celebrity U.S. rabbi Shmuley Boteach. Michael Jackson's family calls new documentary 'public lynching'
The family of Michael Jackson on Monday described reaction to a new documentary about alleged child sex abuse by the late singer as a "public lynching" and said he was "100 percent innocent" of such accusations. The statement followed the premiere at the Sundance film festival on Friday of "Leaving Neverland," in which two men, now in their 30s, say they were befriended by the "Thriller" singer and sexually abused by him starting from when they were 7 and 10 years old.
- UAE diverting Western arms to "unaccountable militias" in Yemen: Amnesty
- UPDATE 1-Soccer-Dortmund lose Cup shootout to Bremen after 3-3 thriller
- FEATURE-From sports to work, Rohingya women face new roles in world's largest refugee camp
- Americans paying more than other countries for prescription drugs: Trump
- Accelerated negotiations to reach political settlement in Afghanistan: Trump