Emirates reaches deal with Airbus to reduce total order of A380 aircraft
Emirates airline said on Thursday it had reached an agreement with Airbus to reduce its total order of A380 aircraft from 162 to 123 jets. Emirates also said it had signed an new deal with Airbus for 40 A330-900s and 30 A350-900s worth $21.4 billion. Emirates, the largest A380 customer, will take delivery of 14 more A380s from 2019 until the end of 2021, the airline said in a statement.
(With inputs from agencies.)
- British plc's risk appetite falls to lowest level in nearly a decade: Deloitte
- DIARY-Top Economic Events to March 29
- DIARY-Emerging Markets Economic Events to March 29
- This is Satyagraha and I'll continue till country is saved: Mamta Banerjee
- Clowns from across world gather in east London for annual memorial of legend Grimaldi