German companies struggling to prepare for Brexit: Trade body
German businesses have to navigate without a compass and are facing difficulties in preparing for Brexit only one month ahead of Britain's departure from the European Union, Germany's DIHK Chambers of Commerce said on Thursday.
Results of a survey among 1,500 companies with business ties to Britain show that for German companies, additional charges caused by tariff bureaucracy are considered the highest risk factor, DIHK said in statement.
(With inputs from agencies.)
- NCLAT seeks list of IL&FS group companies as govt proposes resolution plan
- Germany needs guarantees that Huawei won't hand over data to Chinese state: Merkel
- Campaigners urging Germany to extend its unification model to Korea
- Rules for building 5g network in Germany to be clear says economy minister
- Partnership with India can substantially benefit Monaco's companies says President