Two teens electrocuted to death in Raj's Pali
Two teens were electrocuted to death when a motorcycle on which they were travelling collided with an electricity pole in Pali district on Saturday, police said.
Naresh (18) and his cousin sister Suman (14) were returning from a programme when the bike skidded and hit the pole.
They were rushed to a nearby hospital where doctors declared them dead, the police said, adding that the bodies were handed over to family members after postmortem.
(This story has not been edited by Devdiscourse staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)