Indian Government okays Rs 546 crore additional assistance for Karnataka
Union Finance Minister Arun Jaitley, Union Agriculture Minister Radha Mohan Singh, Home Secretary Rajiv Gauba and senior officials of the Ministries of Home Affairs, Finance and Agriculture and NITI Aayog were present at the meeting.
(With inputs from agencies.)
- Nationals agree to one-year deal with RHP Hellickson
- India calls for collective international effort towards revitalisation of UNGA
- National Highways to be laid foundation stone in Jalpaiguri by PM Modi on Feb 8
- UPDATE 1-National Australia Bank says CEO, chairman to resign after inquiry criticism
- Make PM Modi stand with me on stage for 10 minutes and debate on national security, he will run away: Rahul Gandhi.PTI VIT ASK ASK ANBANB