Would propose parliament to approve martial law: Ukraine's Prez
Ukraine's President Petro Poroshenko said on Monday he would propose that parliament declare martial law in the country after the Russian military attacked and seized three Ukrainian navy ships in the Black Sea.
(With inputs from agencies.)
- Manoj Sinha says all Parliamentary constituencies will soon have passport centres
- CORRECTED-Kosovo's parliament approves 2019 budget, avoids crisis
- UPDATE 3-Maduro proposes new parliament vote as Venezuelans protest
- UPDATE 4-As Venezuelans protest, struggling Maduro seeks early parliament vote
- UPDATE 1-Kosovo's parliament approves 2019 budget, avoids crisis