DSMM to carry out 'Parliament March' from Mandi house in Delhi
The livelihood means of working people, especially the Dalits and tribals, are under attack in the rule of BJP at the Centre, alleged DSMM president K Radhakrishnan, and general secretary of the outfit Ramchandra Dom addressing a press conference on Wednesday.
A large number of people from different walks of life, including tribals and Dalits, will participate in the protest march at 11 am, they claimed.
(With inputs from agencies.)
- SC's verdict is victory of democracy: BJP National General Secretary
- Priyanka Gandhi takes charge as Congress general secretary of Eastern UP
- Priyanka Gandhi Vadra takes charge as AICC general secretary in-charge of Uttar Pradesh East.
- Jyotiraditya Scindia takes charge as AICC general secretary for UP alongwith Priyanka Gandhi
- Priyanaka's UP visit as general secretary fills Congress workers with joy, enthusiasm