Bihar: Court sentences man to 10-years imprisonment in 2014 rape case
A court here Saturday sentenced a man to 10-years imprisonment for raping a minor girl in June 2014. The Additional District and Sessions Judge (ADJ-I) K K Sinha also ordered the man to pay a fine of Rs 25,000. Special Public Prosecutor Nirmala Rani Sah said that the fine amount (Rs 25,000) would be paid to the victim's parents. The man had raped the minor girl on June 17, 2014 in the vicinity of Janki Nagar village.
(With inputs from agencies.)
- Manoj Sinha says all Parliamentary constituencies will soon have passport centres
- Manoj Sinha releases postage stamp of Indian Postal Department on Kumbh Mela
- BSP, SP should have included Congress in UP alliance to finish the game: Yashwant Sinha
- By targeting Mamata Bannerjee, government is playing with fire: Shtarughan Sinha
- Mamata Banerjee urges Manoj Sinha to look after the plight of BSNL workers