AJL moves Delhi HC in appeal against order to vacate Herald House
Associated Journals Limited (AJL), the publisher of the National Herald newspaper, has moved the Delhi High Court challenging the dismissal by a single-judge bench of its plea against the Centre's October 30 order to vacate the Herald House within two weeks.
The AJL, has moved a division bench challenging the December 21 High Court order dismissing its plea against Urban Development Ministry's October 30 order saying AJL's 56-year-old lease on Herald House had ended and asking it to vacate the premises by November 15.
(With inputs from agencies.)
- Two houses burn after plane crashes in suburban California neighborhood
- Two dead, two injured after plane part strikes two-storey Californian house
- Five dead after plane's engine, main cabin strike California house
- Man sets afire house over brother getting govt job, 4 killed
- Plane crashes into house in California, 5 killed alongwith pilot