Three held with cannabis in Bhayandar
Three persons were arrested from Bhayandar in Thane district of Maharashtra with cannabis estimated to worth over Rs 10 lakh in grey market, police said Tuesday. Acting on a tip-off, a police team picked up the trio from Golden Nest area of the township Monday evening, a senior police officer said, adding that they recovered 2.550 kgs of "Kashmiri charas" from them.
The accused have been identified as Punit Kumar Yogendra Prasad Singh (22), Abrar Ahmed Yaar Mohammad Chowdhari (21) and Hamid Ullah Inamullah Shaikh (28). They have been booked under various sections of the Narcotic Drugs and Psychotropic Substances (NDPS) Act.
- Film Study: How the Patriots finished the Rams
- UPDATE 2-Woman held after blaze in chic Paris area kills 8, injures 30
- Mamata Banerjee's political histrionics brought to screeching halt by SC: Union minister Smriti Irani.
- Boston braces for a million-strong crowd at Patriots' victory parade
- Political histrionics of Mamata brought to screeching halt by SC: Smriti Irani