Rahul assures passage of Women's reservation bill if voted to
Congress President Rahul Gandhi Tuesday said the Women's Bill would be passed on a priority if voted to power in the 2019 Lok Sabha elections. "The first thing we will do when we win the 2019 election is to pass the Women's Reservation Bill in the Parliament," he told a booth-level party workers meeting here.
- Parliament informed about anti-dumping measures taken against Chinese products
- Parliament informed about honey trapping cases between 2015 and 2017 in security forces
- Plea alleges that Parliament has no legislative competence to acquire land belonging to the state.
- Parliament informed about supply of rail by SAIL during 2017-18
- Indian media not allowed into conference addressed by Pak foreign minister in UK parliament