Car-Oil tanker collision in Punjab's Muktsar kills three
The men, aged between 22-25 years, we're moving towards Muktsar from Bathinda when the incident took place, they said. Two of them died on the spot while the another succumbed to his injuries on the way to a hospital in Bathinda, police added.
(With inputs from agencies.)
- Over 190 quakes jolt Philippines town in last two days, no damage
- Column: B-Town - How successful directors lose plot and fade out?
- Rugby-Townsend backs Scotland to bounce back against France
- Guard opens fire after noticing suspicious movement nearby Uri border town
- Cape Town International Airport in expansion mode, Soon to land Airbus A380